Bok team vs England
November 20, 2012 in Uncategorized
The team I would pick against the Poms.
15. Taute: Zane again did pretty good under the high ball but again did nothing else. He kicked away turn-over possession while we had an overlap. He has had his chances and should be dropped.
14. Mapoe: If Pietersen is able he should play if not. Then I would select Mapoe he has played a lot of rugby at 14 and won’t let the team down. He can’t be worse than Hougie has been all season.
13. JdJ: Had one chance and nearly had a clean break. Defended pretty well. This will be a real test if he is big enough for international rugby. It doesn’t get any bigger than Tuilagi .
12. JdV: I think he is out on his feet and his creative side is pretty exhausted. But as I have said 100 times he is the only 12 on tour. He was injured in week one , had flu in week two. Hopefully he will be good to go on Sa because we need a blinder from him
11. Mvovo – if un-injured he should get a chance. If not Hougie will again need to do duty at 11.
10. Jantjies – Lambie had an OK 1st half and a bad 2nd half. Whether under instruction from HM or not he should play his natural game and be more positive. I mean HM isn’t on the field he can’t actually stop Lambie from playing positive. I would give Elton an chance to see if he can cut it.
9. Vermaak – Ruan has had OK games. Kinda like Zane. But he kicks to much ball and kicks badly to boot. To slow and does not attract enough defenders and just like the Stormers in S15 he just shifts the defense down the backline. Would not mind Hougie getting an chance but then he should never kick.
8. Vermeule – again good but not brilliant. Have to agree with critics in the current loose trio he is to slow. But I am not sure about Arno yet so I would stick with Duane.
7. Coetzee – Alberts had a good 1st half but we need more speed in the loose trio so I will bring on Alberts from the bench.
6. Flo – one of the only players on tour who can say he has been 100% and would make my world team atm. Brilliant player. WP can kick their own arses.
5. Kruger – was OK not brilliant. but we won 100% of our line-outs so he must be doing something right.
4. Flip – If Eben is cleared he should play. If not Flip should easy.
3. Jannie – the best in SA and becoming one of the best in the world.
2. Strauss – had an blinder on Sa deff our second best hooker
1. Steenkamp – if he is injury free. If not Heikie.
16 Chiliboy ; 17 Pat ; 18 Heikie,CJ, Malherbe(depending on injuries) 19 Franco 20 Alberts 21 Lambie 22. Hougie 23 Zane or Rhule dep on injuries.
Now I am 100% sure HM will not choose this team. And in reality I do not expect him to now for the last game. He should have made the changes game one but now it is to late.
This is just the best available 15 atm who I think will be able to play a better type of game. Call it an Anti-HM-GP.