March 29, 2012 in Uncategorized
15. Zane vs Joe: With Zane playing some of his best rugby at the moment – running, chasing, passing – their is really no contest Joe will be found out.
14. Akona vs Habana: Close call Akona a no nonsense solid played against a former Bulls great. Habana has been scoring tries although a tad lucky ones. I think Akona will keep Habana quiet.
13. Sadie vs Juan: Sadie only starting at the Bulls he has still to produce his best and maybe this game against his old team might just be what he needs to start delivering on the promise he has shown through his young carreer. Juan has not been the same player since his breakthrough season in 2010 and can only step inside. Sadie to show who is boss.
12. Wynand vs Jean: With Wynand back to his most ruthless best I pitty Jean who is not the player he was in 2007. Wynand is not just 2 times the player that Jean is at the moment but also a real model of a rugby player. No contest.
11. Bjorn vs Aplon: Aplon is a decent rugby player and if given enough ball can be a handful but Bjorn is the inform wing of the S15 and is majestic in the air. Aplon is just to short to compete against the man of Bjorn stature.
10. Morne vs Peter: Morne had his off game against the Blues so sorry for Peter but this will only happen in 3 years again. Morne to demolish Peter. BTW Peter has really been quiet since back from Japan not doing anything. While Morne has been sending his backline to the try-line weekend after weekend.
9. Francois vs Dewald: Francois is probably the best 9 in Super Rugby and Dewald is average at best. Francois will be running the ball all over the show and will win the game for the Bulls like in 2011.
8. Pierre vs Duane: The majestic muscular beast called Pierre is back on form. His is bigger faster stronger smarter than Duane and better looking. Nuff said.
7. Jacques vs Rynhardt: The young torpedo Jacques is causing some sleepless nights for Rynhardt. The way he ran over the Reds will cause the whole Stormers team to worry. Rynhardt is also just comming back from an injury so will be a bit rusty.
6. CJ vs Siya: Siya has been impresive in his debut season but so has CJ. None of the two are real opensiders but I feel CJ is a bit better suited to 6 than Siya is. A toss up but will give it to CJ.
5. Juandre vs Andries: Andries has been out for a long time and has not been the same player since his return. Juandre has been playing like Victor did back in the day when he first started. Andries may have the edge in length but Juandre has Victor behind him.
4. Flip vs Eben: Eben is the talk of the town but still is a youngster. Flip has now 3 seasons or so behind him and will use this to his advantage. Close call maybe even.
3. Werner vs Steven: The fire crotch will be a formideble prop when his older. But for now Werner has the edge over him. At bearly 20 he still have mutch to learn and Werner might teach him a thing or two.
2. Chilli vs Tiaan: Chilli is the next bok hooker and Tiaan just another Super Rugby hooker. Tiaan has been struggeling in the line-outs and Chilli has been on the mark. Chilli is also miles ahead in broken play.
1. Dean vs Brok: Dean will break over rated Broks back in 2 maybe 3 places. Seriously they should take him off he might seriously get injurred. Also Brok think he is a centre but he is not even a prop.
Thats the teams Bulls edge it comfortably on the bench things are pretty even.
The only thing going for the Stormers is the fact that the game will be played at soon to be sold Newlands. Homeground is an advantage. But the Bulls wont care to mutch about that Morne will still slot his kicks and the Bulls will win with between 7 to 15 points becoming log leaders.
Groete uit die rugby hoofstad van die wereld.